- Communion, Coffee, Prayers, and Music- Every Sunday morning at 10:30am.
- Indigenous Spiritual Ministry, Feast and Sharing Circle- Last Sunday of the month 12:30 pm. *September to June.
- Celtic Communion by Candlelight- Tuesday Evening at 7:00pm. *October to June
- All services are Intergenerational and Accessible. Our space is wheel chair accessible, including an accessible washroom. We have a change table, toys, and colouring supplies on hand at all times and welcome the sounds of children. Traditional Sunday School runs on Sunday mornings, Mid-September to Mid-June.
- Community Coffee House - Coffee, snacks, and conversation, Thursday mornings, 9:00am-11:00am. Year-Round.
- Not Your Usual Bible Study - Say what you really think! If you want to laugh, explore, and enjoy reading the bible, this study group is for you. *No experience necessary. Thursday morning, 11am-12:00pm. Year-round.
- Hands for Peace - Crafts, shawls, knitting, arts. This group gets together to work on personal projects, and projects to donate to our community. They gather on Friday afternoons, 1;30pm-3:30pm, * Mid-September-Mid-June.
- Saskatoon Spiritual Care Collective - For those interested in friendly visiting to the sick, those living in long-term-care, and those in distress. Our group gathers to offer one another support and advice. We meet on the first Saturday of the month, 9:00am-11:00am, and each meeting features a special speaker who is a Spiritual Care Practitioner. *October-May
- Music Sunday mornings we have an "All are Welcome" policy when it comes to music. Singers, guitar players, percussionists, etc. are welcome to join in at any time. Every Sunday, 10:30am. Year-round.
- Community Food Table We believe that we are called to serve our community and world. At St. George's, we have a community food and clothing give-away space in the entrance of our church. We accept donations for the community food and clothing area every Wednesday and Thursday morning, 10:00am-12:00pm, or on Sundays. Non-perishable items, personal care supplies, baby items, seasonal clothing, and blankets are always needed.
- Truth and Reconciliation We are committed to the work of Truth & Reconciliation. At St. George's, in addition to our monthly Indigenous-led worship service, we make an effort to incorporate the teachings and gifts of our Indigenous community members into all that we do.
- World AIDS Day We participate in offering a vigil for those affected by HIV/AIDS on December 1st.
- Saskatoon Pride Festival At. St. George's, we believe all people are created in the image of God, and are fully affirming and welcoming to all members of our community including our LGBT2Q community.
- World Day of Prayer We believe in the unity of the Christian family. Every year, we gather with Christians from King George and Riversdale to offer an ecumenical worship service.
Rites of Passage
- Welcoming a New Child
- Baptism & First Communion
- Weddings, Marriage Blessing, Renewal of Marriage Vows
- House Blessings
- Pastoral Care, Hospital Visiting, Healing Prayer
- End of Life Care, Funerals, Burial, Memorial Services
- Community Prayer Vigils in times of Crisis or Grief
- To request pastoral care, or to ask about special services and Rites of Passage, contact, The Rev. Emily Carr, 1-306-491-8505
Share our Space
- Our Parish hall is available for rent by the community for events and groups who compliment our mission and vision for our parish.
- Wedding and Funeral services and receptions at St. George's are available by donation so that the space is accessible to all.
- Backpack Drive As we prepare for the upcoming school year, we are gathering backpacks and school supplies to distribute to our community schools. Please drop off donations on Wednesday and Thursday mornings, 10:00am-12:pm, or on Sundays, before August 20th.